The Foundation is committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
- Notification: The Foundation will use your Personally-Identifiable Information to respond to your inquiries and to customize your experiences with our Web site.
- Information Sharing: We share Personally-Identifiable Information that is collected through this site with our vendors to perform services on our behalf and when legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
- Security: Appropriate safeguards will be implemented in an effort to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personally-Identifiable Information about visitors to this site.
- Access: Review and Correction. Procedures have been developed through which visitors can, upon request, review and correct the Personally-Identifiable Information that has been collected from them by The Foundation. These procedures may not, however, compromise the security, integrity and privacy of either The Foundation’s own proprietary databases or databases licensed from third party companies.
- Onward Transfer: Whenever The Foundation permits a third party outside of The Foundation to access Personally-Identifiable Information through Onward Transfer, commercially appropriate procedures will be followed to help ensure that the Information is used only for authorized purposes and by authorized persons in a manner consistent with the choices Prospects have made under this Policy, and that the security, integrity and privacy of the information is maintained.